SpatialOS-based sandbox MMORPG Fractured is set to receive their Alpha 2 on November 20.
In a blog post, all core features of the game are set to be implemented. The alpha will last for two weeks as well. Major features for this alpha include,
- A large tech upgrade (Unity + SpatialOS + Launcher), which delivered shorter loading times, better framerate and more stable connections.
- The first iteration of the Knowledge System, Fractured’s unique take on horizontal progression in an MMO.
- 40+ abilities to learn from 23 different foes.
- Two new points of interest: Heartwood and the Goblin Territories.
- Handcarts to move heavy materials.
The test is open to anyone who has pledged at Patron level or higher, or anyone who purchases a Legend pack. There’s no NDA on the alpha. You can download the game here.