Sandbox MMO, Fractured, will receive a new free playtest on February 4. Here are the details.
The stress test will last almost a week with the following schedule:
- Tuesday, February 4, 2pm CET (8am ET): access is granted to all backers
- Thursday, February 6, 2pm CET (8am ET): access is granted to all registered users, regardless if you pledged or not
- Monday, February 10, 10am CET (2am ET): the open playtest is over.
The test will allow a preview of some features arriving in Alpha 2 – Test 2, including:
- Enchanting – gather reagents from plants and creatures in the world to assign new properties to your equipment.
- Material selection – choose among different types of cloth, hide and leather for your armor pieces.
- Shields – better protection for your melee-oriented characters.
- New shaders & lighting – significant graphical improvements all-around.