Fractured Online Overview
Fractured is the first open-world sandbox MMORPG mixing action combat with fully interactable environments, appealing equally to lovers of competitive and cooperative gameplay. Initially released on September 15th, 2022, the game went back into development and re-released into Early Access November 8th, 2023.
Jump right into the fray from day one. Defeat your enemies through your own skill and cleverness, not equipment or level. Gather resources, craft, trade and venture into legendary travels as a solitary hero, or start a settlement with your guild and grow it into the next empire.
- Three Races, Three Gameplays | Fractured is the first MMO where the race you belong to has an actual impact on game mechanics, from the type of society you live in to the ways you can interact with other players. Hungry for boundless PvP? Fond of friendly communities? Looking for Risk vs Reward? In Fractured there's always a world that suits your needs.
- Crafting and Trading | Forget about old RPG cliches and enter a universe where every item is crafted by players. Feeling sedentary? Start your own cultivation and livestock business. Got the explorer spirit? Embark in epic journeys to harvest the rarest resource nodes in every region, then trade them at faraway markets for massive profit.
- Goodbye Grind, Welcome Knowledge | Join your friends in the most epic adventures right from day one. Progress by expanding your knowledge and increasing your reputation, not your level. Tired of your setup? Just rest in front of a fire to re-assign your abilities and talents. Time to enjoy the freedom of a MOBA with the persistence of an MMO!
- Action Combat Evolved | Fractured brings the combat style you've loved in single-player Action RPGs into an fully interactable MMO environment. Learn to aim, dodge and master over 400 abilities and 40 unique status effects, and exploit the natural elements around you to defeat your enemies. With your skills, you can prevail even when all hope seems lost.
- Build and Govern an Empire | Looking for a new home? Find a suitable location and start a settlement with your guild. As a governor, you'll be able to guide its development into a social, trading, or military hub. Beware, thought: the rise to power of your city won't go unnoticed, so get ready to protect it from hostile raids and sieges!