The latest Fortnite patch notes have been posted with the good news that the Guided Missile is making a return. Epic has toned down the power level with a big damage reduction and an increase in fuse duration, but that doesn't mean it's still not gonna be a blast as an opponent runs screaming in an empty effort to escape! To celebrate the Fly Explosives Limited Time Mode is back with jetpacks and lots of KABOOM!
Fly Explosives Mode Details
- Only Explosive Weapons can be found in this mode.
- Floor Loot spawners will occasionally spawn Jetpacks.
- Fly Explosives Jetpacks have increased fuel regen rate & decreased burn rate compared to Default Jetpacks, to keep pilots in the sky a bit longer.
- Between-storm wait times have been reduced due to players needing less time to find adequate loot (avg. match length should be lower than 20m).
- Rocket Ammunition capped at 120.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode.
Save the World players have a new toy as well in the form of the Spyglass Sniper Rifle. This may look like an old-fashioned Flintlock Weapon, but this baby packs a punch.
Check out the full update notes on the Fortnite site.