The latest Fortnite update notes have been published, this time featuring the new "Chug Splash" item coming to Battle Royale that heals all players within its splash radius. This week's Limited Time Mode rotation features Sniper Shootout Duos, Trios and Solid Gold Squads. Battle Royale has also had a number of weapons tweaked along with tons of bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Prop-O-Matic added that allows players to transform into a prop to "hide in plain sight"
- two new islands - The Wasteland and Caldera Island
- Lighting and Fog settings
- Mega Mall prefab added
- new Beacon settings
Save the World
- Storm Shield Endurance mode
- Chrome Commandos return
- new SSD Mission: Endurance
- bug fixes and feature updates
- weapon tweaks
Check out the full update notes on the Fortnite site.
In addition, it appears that there's been a big leak of information about an upcoming event called 14 Days of Summer. It will include new challenges and LTMs and items such as pickaxes, backbling, gliders, items and sprays.