Players Can Earn a Free Fortnite Season 8 Battle Pass
Fortnite players will be able to earn a free Season 8 Battle Pass just by playing the game. All that is required to earn the Battle Pass is for players to complete 13 free Overtime Challenges by February 27th. Once the Battle Pass is live on a player's account, two Outfits are instantly added and more can be earned throughout the season's duration.
Other components of today's update include:
- Gifting is back in place. From now through February 22nd, players can send gifts to one another and until February 15th, players can send a Heartspan Glider to another player
- the Infantry Rifle has been added
- LTM: Catch! & Team Rumble
- Pop-Up Cup is added to default playlists
- Share the Love Tournament Series for Solo & Duo
- resizing of items now available
- music sequencer
- islands are coded and visible to visitors
Save the World
- Yeoman Sniper weapon
- Frostnite Challenge 7 - Top it Off
- seasonal gold cap is removed
There's a LOT more in today's patch, so head to the Fortnite site to learn more.