Michael Jordan Theme Bounces Its Way Into Fortnite Creative in Latest Crossover Event
Just when you think you've seen the oddest crossovers ever, something comes along and surprises you again. This time, it's the new Fortnite Creative crossover event featuring Michael Jordan. The new content was made by Creative artists NotNellaf and Tollmolia. Creative players will be able to take home a number of themed cosmetics for participating in the Downtown Drop LTM. These include the Clutch Outfit and the Grind Outfit.
Downtown Drop will have players complete a number of free challenges in order to unlock the Back Board Back Bling that comes with a whopping ten "style variants". Those who own the Hang Time set can also participate in other challenges to unlock even more rewards including style variants and unique sprays.
- Sniper Shootout Duos, Unvaulted Squads and Close Encounter Squads LTM events
- weapon adjustments to Shadow Bombs, Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles and Combat Shotguns
- Hot Spots "represent the presence of Loot Carriers" - players shoot the carriers for high-quality weapons
- performance, audio and gameplay bug fixes and improvements
- Downtown Drop LTM
- Haunted Hills Theme
- island and gameplay improvements
- new prefabs and devices
- bug fixes
Save the World
- Space Rocks Wargames Simulation
- Rex Jonesy Soldier
- bug fixes, UI improvements, performance optimization
- hero updates
Read the full patch notes on the Fortnite site.