Fortnite Battle Royale Season 9 is ready to kick off with the new Battle Pass. Players can get hold of the pass for 950 V-Bucks and it features one hundred levels and over one hundred brand new rewards. Players will find some pretty cool new content too including the Slipstream wind transportation system, Neo Tilted and Mega Mall locations, and the new Combat Shotgun. To showcase the new content, Epic has sent out a preview trailer.
Other components of today's Battle Royale version include:
- LTM - Trios Classic Battle Royale, Solid Gold & One Shot
- Leaderboard, performance, audio, UI improvements
- Neo Tilted allows players to build their "own imagined version of Neo Tilted using futuristic prefab sets and gallery options"
- hover platforms
- creature manager
- Meadow Island
- gameplay and weapon updates
Save the World
- Wargames - "unique Stormshield mission Simulations to put your skills to the test"
- Tales of the Beyond
- UI and performance improvements
Read the full update notes on the Fortnite site.