Buccaneer's Bounty Event Drops Into Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale has been updated to bring the Buccaneer's Bounty event into the game. Each day of the event, players will be able to take part in a different limited time mode and "collect your very own treasure in the form of in-game rewards by completing free Challenges". In addition to the event, players can also check out the Fly Explosives and Team Rumble LTMs, take to the road in the new Reboot Van and cheer on their favorite players in the Fortnite World Cup Online Open Week.
Buccaneer’s Bounty Event
- A different Limited Time Mode rotates in every day from April 10 - April 15.
- Drop in and Complete free Challenges to earn in-game rewards.
- Increased the spawn rate of Treasure Maps for the duration of this event:
- Floor Loot: Increased availability from .25% to .5%
- Chests: Increased availability from 1.55% to 3.05%
- multi-select ability added
- military base theme
- Capture Areas by dropping an item to score
- new islands
- jet pack
Save the World
- Bombsquad Kyle Legendary Constructor added
- Lost in Transit Beta Storm event
- Eliminate and Collect is part of the normal mission rotation
- UI tweaks
- Double Boiler & Steampunk Shotgun added
Read the full update notes on the Fortnite site.