Forsaken World Overview
Forsaken World is a free-to-play MMORPG developed by Perfect World Beijing and published by Perfect World Entertainment. The game features numerous classes, races, and economy-focused occupations, allowing for many combinations. In Forsaken World players can affect the progression of their particular server by contributing to events that advance the game through the ages. Players belonging to a guild can look forward to guild quests, housing, businesses and even guild vs. guild warfare.
- 5 Unique Races | Choose from the 5 unique races of Dwarves, Elves, Humans, Kindred, and Stonemen.
- 8 Distinct Classes | Pick from the 8 distinct classes of Assassin, Bard, Mage, Marksman, Priest, Protector, Vampire, and Warrior.
- Craft Your Own Equipment and Items | Seek out various crafting professions from Forsaken World's 14 job types.
- Train Pets to Fight Alongside You | Starting at level 10, discover and train useful pets to fight and adventure with you.
- Mounted Combat | Seek out land, air, and sea battles with different types of bestial, mechanical, and monstrous mounts.
- Multiple PvP Modes | Take part in open-world PvP, duels, epic guild-vs-guild battles and Guild Bases, and ranked arena matches.
- Daily and Weekly Events | Join in on daily and weekly in-game events right from the game's UI.