The time Final Fantasy XIV players have been waiting for has finally arrived. The early access period for the Shadowbringers expansion has started with eager players flocking to FFXIV servers. In addition, Square Enix has re-released the opening trailer complete with the official lyrics to the theme song.
Shadowbringers is bringing a lot to the table in terms of new features and additions including -
- Two new jobs - Gunbreaker & Dancer
- Two new races - Viera (female) & Hrothgar (Male)
- Level cap increase to 80
- NPC Trust System to fight alongside familiar NPCs
- Game+ that allows players to replay the main scenario stories
- World Visit System to travel to other servers
- TP and MP combined into one resource
- New activities for crafters and gatherers
- Nine new dungeons
- Two new raids
- Seven new locations to explore
- Three new Beast tribes
- New Primal
Learn more on the Final Fantasy XIV Lodestone.