Final Fantasy XIV Invites Former Players Back for a Looksee in Latest Login Campaign
From today through June 17th, former players of Final Fantasy XIV can participate in a login event to check out all of the new additions to the game since their last visit. Players will have had to have had an account in good standing and cannot have been active for the past month or so. Once a player logs in, they will have the next seven days to run around Eorzea at will.
- The free login period begins as soon as you log into the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately seven days. For example, players who log in on April 20, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. (PDT) can play free of charge until April 26, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
Read more on the Final Fantasy XIV site.