Fear The Wolves Overview
Fear the Wolves is a competitive Battle Royale FPS by Vostok Games, bringing a nuclear aftermath to the brutal 100-player arena. The game drops players, in squads or as lone wolves, into the oppressive environments of a radiation-ravaged Chernobyl spread across a 25km2 map. The classic Battle Royale mode forces them to fight to be the last man standing out of 100 fighters. while another, to-be-unveiled mode brings an exciting twist to the genre.
To secure the top spot, players will need to worry about more than just other survivors. Across the hostile wastes, everyone is threatened by deadly anomalies and the dynamically-changing weather – voted for by players and spectators, both in-game and on streaming platforms. As time wares on and day turns to dusk, survivors must stay on their toes and constantly adapting to new situations.
- The game: | A 100 player battle royale experience that supports solo and squad modes. 20+ guns, 25+ attachments, 15+ armours, air drops, consumables, and much more.
- PvE: | Wolf packs stalk players and are a deadly threat, while anomalies from the disaster must also be avoided to survive.
- Dynamic, vote-based weather system: | The weather of Chernobyl is constantly changing – you’ll face clear days, harsh winds, thunderous storms, and more, all voted for by the players spectating a match.
- Vehicles: | Dilapidated but functional jeeps dot the landscape of Fear the Wolves, a loud and obvious but speedy way to escape dangerous areas.
- The Extraction: | Radiation infects the battlefield at random, spreading unevenly, and offering different threats depending on intensity. Escape each map in a dramatic finale as you fight the other last players standing to extract via helicopter.