In a new post on the Fallout 76 Reddit, Bethesda developers have acknowledged players' frustration and anger over issues they're encountering in the game and about the lack of communication coming from the team. The letter goes on to inform the community that patch notes will be released in a more timely fashion and details some of the things players can expect in the near future including a stash limit increase and QoL improvements.
To be clear, this account is run by us, Bethesda Game Studios community team. Yesterday we posted to let you know that we’re still here gathering your feedback and, more importantly, working to get info from the team we can share. We didn’t want you to think the silence meant nothing was happening. We're sorry and understand this was not the right approach, and we’ll work to make a better bridge between you and the dev team at BGS.
On December 4th, players will find the following added:
- Stash Limit Increase from 400 to 600 with an increase "once we verify that this change will not negatively impact the stability of the game"
- more Boss Loot with players receiving from 2 to 3 items per fight
- Cryolator Effects improvement
- overencumbered players will correctly respawn at the nearest Map Marker
- the issue of being stuck in power armor is resolved
On December 11th, players will find the following added:
- Push-to-Talk support added for PC
- Field of View setting is being added
- SPECIAL Respec at level 50 with players choosing "between a new Perk Card or moving a SPECIAL point previously allocated"
- CAMP Placement - When players log in, they will be informed if their CAMP space is occupied. They can then choose to find another spot or to switch to a different server where their CAMP can be successfully placed
- Bulldozers will be added
Check out the full post on the Fallout 76 Reddit.