Grab a Free Heroic Character in Celebration of 18 Big Years
EverQuest is celebrating its eighteen birthday in style. From now through March 31st, players can get a free heroic character just for logging in. In addition, bonus experience is being offered as well as new two new player-designed missions and a new quest as well. Lastly a new progression server will be opening this summer as was announced on a recent live stream.
Next up, our plans are weaving together for our new Progression server: Agnarr! We're planning on launching around early summer this year. This is a new time-locked progression server with a unique rule set. Here are a few details:
- Agnarr is a time-locked progression server that will start at the base game and eventually lock at Lost Dungeons of Norrath… permanently
- We will refer to this server informally as "PoP-locked" even though it will eventually include Legacy of Ykesha and Lost Dungeons of Norrath
- Expansions automatically unlock 12-weeks per expansion
- Experience rates will be the same as Ragefire and Lockjaw
- True Box server rules apply (one account per machine)
- We will have a limited store that will start with lower-tier consumables (potions & buffs), appearances, and bags – and some mounts will unlock with Luclin, but marketplace offerings will not be too powerful for each expansion's era
Read the full news on the EverQuest site.