Kaladim is the New Time Locked Expansion Server for Everquest II Players
If you're looking to recapture the glory days of EverQuest II, you may want to check in on the Kaladim Time Locked Expansion Server. Kaladim launched yesterday starting with "vanilla" EQ2 and with expansions unlocking automatically every sixteen weeks. Players can collect some new achievements and Heritage Quests "on this server will not only provide the quest rewards, but an additional reward on EVERY server you play on".
It's not just the "same old, same old" either. There are some new things too:
- items have been "adjusted down to better fit the server's progression. This combined with a major encounter balance and player ability update, will restore the more classic feel of the original launch".
- hoods and villages will be reopened
A few caveats:
- All Access Membership is required to play on Kaladim
- familiars will not drop or be buyable on Kaladim
- Channelers and Beastlords will not be included
Read the full details on the EverQuest 2 site.