Escape from Tarkov Overview
Escape from Tarkov is an MMO shooter from Battlestate Games. In the game, events take place in a realistic setting in the Russian city of Tarkov. Main characters work for two private military companies locked in bloody conflict on the streets of the settlement surrounded by UN forces and Russian Military. Players need to find a way out of the isolated Tarkov, survive the deadly hazards and unearth all mysteries of the city.
Following the wildly twisted plot, heroes of Escape from Tarkov meet many dangers – from hostile mercenaries of enemy faction to aggressive environment. Death may come suddenly in a multitude of ways: character may perish because of consequences of different injuries, illnesses, exhaustion and radiation poisoning. To survive in a harsh and unpredictable world, players use numerous MMO system modules: users can control all actions and movements of their character and choose from a wide range of behaviors and tactics.
- Hardcore online action RPG/Simulator in a contemporary Russian setting | In Escape from Tarkov, everything hinges on the player and their ability to adapt, survive and overcome any obstruction.
- Story-oriented game advancement with unique quest elaboration | By completing missions and tasks, players not only learn the history of the Tarkov conflict, but also increase their chances to survive and escape the hot zone.
- Next-level realism | Escape from Tarkov is a combat simulator that includes a multitude of hazardous influences. Player actions are influenced by numerous factors, from character's injuries and physical state to environmental effects..
- Absolute freedom of actions and character control | the game employs 100% realistic ballistics, a full procedural effect system, absolute control of movement, interaction with environment, stealth actions and more. Escape from Tarkov also employs advanced system weapon handling and customization.
- Unique skills and character progress system | The character receives different types of experience depending on what they are doing. The player can improve more than 100 skills that are separated into 4 types: physical, cognitive, combat and practical.
- Individual game progress and choice of tactics. | Raids on enemy bases, stealth operations, cooperative missions, trading, exploring, collecting resources, radio communications – in Tarkov, every player finds something for themselves..