Erectus the Game Overview
Erectus the Game, named after the main enemy present in-game, is a free-to-play strategy-focused empire builder MMO. It is focused towards players passionate about strategic empire building and offers a highly competitive environment in which management and tactical skills are key to success.
The game takes players back in time more than 130,000 years ago and places players in the role of the Homo sapiens of that time, the ancestor of modern mankind. Together, players will develop economies, expand settlements, strengthen armies and ultimately confront their common enemy, Homo erectus. However, players will have to compete with each other as well, since there is only one alliance who finally can win the game by holding the Erectus leader.
- Freedom to develop and grow! | players can grow their settlements, conquer adjoining territories or forge alliances with other players, while developing their economy and army.
- Managing your workers | You have complete control of where your workers go and what they do to decrease production times and increase efficiency
- Realistic feel | In game elements are based on real life
- Historical background The game is based 130,000 years ago on what the developers imagined planet Earth to be-.
- Competitive gameplay | Play against other people or start alliances in order to win.