Eligium was a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG where players strove to protect the world of Eligium from demons. Absolute freedom was given to players to choose the skills they wanted, thereby playing any ‘class’ they wished to play. The same freedom was given to weapons, allowing characters to increase their skill with whatever weapon was chosen. The game also allowed combat while riding a mount, four races, five classes, various PvP modes, along with the expected questing and dungeon crawling. Eligium was shut down in July of 2012.
- Races | Humans, Pandas, Elves, and Viridis.
- Classes | Warriors, Hunters, Druids, Mages, Monks.
- Pets and Mounts | Raise your own pets, train them to be mighty mounts and ride in style.
- Epic Battles | Choose a faction and test your mettle amongst hundreds of players on massive battlefields.
- A New World | Discover an enormous world, explore countless gloomy instances and face powerful boss monsters in tactical battles.