The Silly Season Returns to Elder Scrolls Online During Jester's Festival
Starting today, Elder Scrolls Online players will be able to let loose their silly sides as the Jester's Festival kicks off. The event runs through April 2nd and is a great way for players to "reap ridiculous rewards, new collectibles, bonus XP" and much more.
Players will need to accept and complete the Jester's Festival quest to create the Pie of Misrule (though if already completed last year, this isn't a requirement this year). Consuming the delectable pastry yields a 2-hour 100% XP buff as a one-time only bonus.
Daily quests will also be offered from any one of the three Jesters that reward Jester's Festival Reward Boxes that can contain all sorts of goodies. One quest per day will yield the Jester's Festival Stupendous Box.
This Jester’s Festival Stupendous Box has a chance to contain unique rewards, including:
- Cadwell’s Kitchen Arms Style Pages
- Arm yourself with the weapons of the rag-tag knight himself!
- Parts of New Mementos!
- Collect the different parts for two new Mementos: the Festive Noise Maker or Jester’s Festival Joke Popper.
- Jokey Stealies
- Valuable-but-silly items you can sell to vendors for gold.
- Tradeable runeboxes containing last year’s Mementos: the Jester’s Scintillator and Cherry Blossom Branch.
Players can also fling pies at one another and earn Event Tickets that can be used to purchase the Dawnwood Berries of Ripeness, the final ingredient to "evolve your existing Nascent Indrik into the Dawnwood Indrik".
Learn more on the Elder Scrolls Online site and then put on your silly walk and head into the game!