Eden Eternal Overview
Eden Eternal published by Aeria Games is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG where players choose one of 20 classes to adventure as, aid in the establishment of a player town, engage in PvP combat, unlock new classes and level up to become one of the strongest in all of Eden. Players set out to help the Eternal Guardians restore and keep peace throughout the Central Continent.
- Classes | Thief, Martial Artist, Blade Dancer, Hunter, Engineer, Magician, Illusionist, Cleric, Bard, Shaman, Warrior, Knight, Samurai, Ranger, Warlock, Luminary, Sage, Templar, Dragon Knight & Mimic.
- Break Point System | Target weak areas on creatures during combat for extra damage, and watch damage show up visibly.
- Awakened Classes | At level 80, some classes can be 'awakened'. Awakened classes get two new branches, each with unique skills and license knowledge
- Races | Humans, Hafkins, Zumi, Anura, and Ursun.
- Guild Towns | Guilds may build their own towns, complete with player housing and storage buildings.
- Battle Mounts | Battle Mounts that can be used while fighting and can boost stats and movement speed