Diablo 3 Overview
Diablo III is the much anticipated sequel to Diablo II from Blizzard Entertainment. With tons of new and controversial features, along with 4-player co-op, Diablo III is set to divide or conquer gaggles of gamers when it launches in the future.
Continuing the tale from the first two games, players will choose their class and then battle across the world either solo or online with friends to defeat the evil that plagues the world of Sanctuary.
- Barbarian | With their immense size and physical strength, Barbarians wield the most massive and most damaging weapons of battle.
- Demon Hunter | Masters with an arsenal of deadly ranged weapons and traps.
- Monk | Martial art masters drawing upon the power of divine Spirit, skilled with and without weapons.
- Witch Doctor | Spiritual masked warriors who fight with curses, hexes, and a variety of summoned creatures.
- Wizards | Channelers of arcane energy to manipulate the forces of the elements.
- Monster Encounters | A seemingly endless tide of new malevolent and diverse creatures, each with strategic combat styles to watch out for.
- Extensive Character Customization | Available through a variety of methods: charms, traits, enhancements, gems, armor, weapons, dyes, skills, and runestones.
- Followers | Meet and recruit three followers on your adventures through Sanctuary: Kormac, the Templar; Lyndon, the Scoundrel; Eirena, the Enchantress.
- Artisans | Earn the services of the blacksmith, the jeweller, and the mystic to travel along with you to craft and improve items you need.
- PvP | Challenge other players in uniquely-designed battle arenas scattered throughout Sanctuary.