The Necromancer takes direct control over the forces of life and death. She combines the wondrous powers found in Blood Magic with the Assault Rifle to heal her companions and keep them safe. She can replenish life directly, put up defensive barriers or give teammates handy Leech effects which return some of the damage they do as healing.
The Deck is focused on healing and therefore tailor made for team play, as it can do little damage on its own. The Necromancer is very handy for groups who want to tackle difficult challenges like Lairs or Dungeons. The Deck does not specialize on healing one target quickly, but instead on healing and protecting the whole team continuously.
- Anima Burst: An Assault Rifle Burst attack which hits one target several times. This ability also heals your defensive target for a small amount and gives a Leech effect which returns some of the damage dealt as healing. Builds one Resources for each weapon.
- Transfuse Anima: An Assault Rifle attack which hits one target. This ability also gives your defensive target a Leech effect which returns some of the damage dealt as healing. If the target hit is Hindered you place another Leech effect on your defensive target for several seconds. Consumes all Assault Rifle Resources.
- Linked Veins: A Blood Magic Chain ability which heals and places a Barrier, which absorbs some incoming damage, on several friendly targets in an area around you. Builds one Blood Magic Resource.
- Blood Pact: A Blood Magic ability which places a Barrier, which absorbs a high amount of incoming damage, on several friendly targets in an area around you. The affected targets also receive an effect which causes the next opponent which attacks them to be Impaired and unable to act for a few seconds. Consumes five Blood Magic Resources. Can be powered by your own health.
- Energize: An Assault Rifle Ability which places a Leech effect on your defensive target, which returns a considerable amount of the damage they deal as healing for several seconds.
- Mortar Support: An Assault Rifle ability which heals several friendly targets in the targeted area.
- Re-animator: An Assault Rifle Elite ability which is channelled for several seconds to hit your defensive target with several heals for the entire duration.
- Sanguineous: Whenever you place a Barrier you receive a heal.
- Vessel Walls: All your Chain abilities cause you to receive a Barrier which absorbs some incoming damage.
- Anticoagulant: Whenever you apply a Leech effect your target becomes Afflicted with a damage-over-time effect which lasts for several seconds.
- Leech Therapy: Whenever you hit an Afflicted target with a Leech effect, you heal several friendly targets in an area around you.
- Post-Op: All your Leech effects give a heal when they expire.
- Shadow Medic: All your healing abilities heal for a higher amount.
- Veteran: Whenever you apply a Leech effect you build up a counter. When this counter reaches seven all group members receive a heal and a Leech effect, which returns some of the damage they deal as healing, and which lasts for a few seconds.