The Ninja is an all-out whirlwind of destruction. When combining Blade attacks made with surgical precision with the raw power of Elementalism, not many foes can stand against the onslaught of the Ninja. She can deal immense amounts of damage to both large groups of enemies and single strong targets alike, with devastating penetrating hits and nasty damage-over-time effects.
This Deck is good for solo play, because it can tackle almost any enemy. However doing quick kills is important for the survival of the Deck since it lacks defenses. The Deck is also very maneuverable, and can slow down some enemies with Hindering effects. The Ninja is therefore an opponent to be greatly feared in player-versus-player skirmishes.
- Delicate Strike: A Blade attack which hits one target. Builds one Resource for each weapon.
- Clearing the Path: A Blade attack which hits several targets in an area around you. This attack automatically penetrates any target which is Afflicted. Consumes all Blade Resources.
- Blaze: An Elementalism attack which hits several targets at once. This attack does extra damage to targets which are Afflicted. Consumes three Elementalism Resources.
- Surging Blades: A Blade ability which makes you dash ten meters forward, damaging all targets in your path.
- Flashpoint: An Elementalism attack which hits a single target and Afflicts it with a damage-over-time effect which lasts for several seconds. If the target already is Afflicted, the attack will cause several other targets around it to also become Afflicted with a damage-over-time effect.
- Ice Manifestation: An Elementalism attack which creates an area of ice on the ground, hitting several targets several times and Hindering them a short while after each hit.
- Four Seasons: An Elite Blade attack which is channeled for a few seconds to do several hits. All hits will penetrate and will do more damage with each hit. The last hit will Impair the target and stun it for a few seconds.
- Fortunate Strikes: Whenever you hit an Afflicted target there is a chance you will do an extra hit for extra damage.
- Aidelon: The Blaze ability will automatically critically hit Afflicted targets.
- Twist the Knife: Whenever you do a penetrating hit you gain an effect which increases your damage for several seconds. This effect can stack up to five times.
- Incision: Whenever you do a penetrating hit you also Afflict the target with a damage-over-time effect which lasts for a few seconds.
- Sudden Return: Whenever you do a penetrating hit you do an extra hit for extra damage.
- Delicate Precision: Your Delicate Strike ability has an increased chance of doing a penetrating hit.
- Flight of Daggers: Every attack you make builds up a counter. When this counter reaches five you will do an extra attack to several targets around you. The targets become Afflicted with a damage-over-time effect which lasts for a few seconds.