Epic Chess Ready for Closed Beta On Steam! (SPONSORED)
Bring it on!
Gear up for the latest strategy action packed game, Epic Chess. Available for Closed Beta Testing this early April, a partnership between studio Pathfinder8 and Glohow, brings you the beta test launch on Steam during April 8th - 13th.
This CBT is centered around checking the stability and overall completeness of the game. You can apply for CBT participation through the official website from March 25th to April 5th. CBT participants will be rewarded when the game officially launched.
Tester Recruitment Schedule
- Schedule : March 25th (Wed) 20:00 - April 5th (Sun) 24:00 (PDT)
- Announcement date : 7th of April (Tue) 22:00 (PDT) *Note : Your product code will be sent to the email you provided at the time of application.
- Apply for CBT participation at : www.epicchess.net
Epic Chess is an auto battler with beautiful graphics while offering unique complex strategy, a completely new system to the genre. With a multitude of unique race and class options to choose from in the game rosters of heroes, Epic Chess gives players battle together or against one another in a competitive setting to reach the highest rank among all global players.
Features of Epic Chess
? Reinforcing Strategy (Fix Hero System / Rune System)
- Provides the fun to plan ahead and complete strategic goals through the use of hero and rune settings even before the game starts
- Enhance your hero by the use of gold to purchase and strengthen items
- Control the probability and luck of your game unlike the existing Auto Battler genre
? Team Battle Multiplayer
- New and fun cooperative play provided in team battle mode unique from any existing games
- Team battles focus on more tactics through new rules such as [Showdown Battle] and [Shared Slot System]
- The Showdown Battle is a unique battle round that can only be experienced in our core system, Team Battle Mode.
- The Showdown Battle is the structure where a representative of each time will be selected randomly to do battle 1v1, with the outcome affecting the winning or losing team.
- The Showdown Battle begins after a certain turn, and the winner will choose a benefit for their team, or a disadvantage for the losing side.
? High quality graphics
- Upgrading the graphics quality of the Auto Battler genre beyond the limit with a realistic-based design
Epic Chess will be launched globally on Steam in the first half of 2020
Stay tuned and follow us on our community for more news, updates and special events hosted by Epic Chess.
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/EpicChessGlobal
PATHFINDER8 is a game development company based in Seoul, Korea that services games through mobile and online platforms. Founded in 2015, the company has competed well on the app market since its inception. The company has developed the mobile MMORPG Kaiser which has ranked high on the application stores. PATHFINDER8 aims to become the world's leading game company, developing games of various genres on mobile and PC platforms.
Glohow is a global co-publisher for games headquartered in Singapore and has a business center in Thailand since 2016. It provides Consulting, Business Development, Marketing Analysis, PR, Operation, Customer service and Localization with strong data-driven decision making. It has provided service for Final Balde, King's Raid, Rogue Life, Phantom Chaser, and more.