Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs Is On Steam Now! (SPONSORED)
DiP Online, a Voronezh indie game studio, announces the release of a new massively multiplayer online role-playing sandbox game Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs. From today, the game is available on the Steam platform for only $ 9,99. Join the world of steampunk and airships now: during the first week after the release, there will be a 40% discount from the original price. Furthermore, each player of the first thousand players will receive a bag of gold coins that enable to buy a good ship or speed up any task.
“The game has come a long and difficult way from the first concept to release. During the development process, we corrected many game mechanics, and most importantly, completely redesigned the interface. The previous one was complex, uninformative, and did not meet the spirit of the times. This was a hard but necessary decision. The interface has become convenient, easy to use, and intuitive.
After the release, we will not rest on our laurels but continue the development. Amazing adventures, the development of the world, and lots of new content are waiting for you ahead. Aima Wars is full of surprises, valuable rewards and gifts. If the spirit of adventure lives in you, then this game is for you!”- Dmitry Potapov, director of the indie studio, proudly reports.
About the game:
Aima Wars: Steampunk & Orcs is the new standard in open-world and sandbox games. A world created by the civilization of the Ancients is filled with massive aerial battles between players, factions’ fleets and fire-breathing dragons. This is a world of intrigues and technologies. The world that can fit thousands of players and hundreds of events. The world where everyone can realize themselves and their dreams.
- Develop your character’s skills that you are most needed.
- Fly on unique ships: heavy cargo carriers or immense warships.
- Use planes equipped with missiles, torpedoes, or machine guns to shoot down hostile ships from afar.
- Extract resources by flying ships.
- Destroy enemy caravans.
- Use the faction cities to process resources, produce materials, weapons, ammunition, or trade.
- Build and improve your own settlements.
- Create a guild of like-minded people and conquer the world.
- Capture any of the Bastions to become the governor of its territory and receive a percentage of all the resources extracted.
- Capture the Bastion of the central islands to open access to a warehouse with rare resources.
- Participate in the War event - a massive battle between factions.
- Destroy fire-breathing monsters. Use parts of dragons in production, shipbuilding, or trade.
- Level up your character and get rewards by unlocking achievements.
- Take the first lines in the rating - the world must know its heroes!