House of Wolves Expansion Released
Destiny players will want to check into the game today thanks to the arrival of the House of Wolves expansion that brings several new features and a host of new content into the game.
Check out this impressive list of features:
- New Co-op Arena Activity - Set in the Prison of Elders, teams of three players can take on waves of increasingly difficult enemies to earn high-level legendary and exotic rewards.
- New Competitive Multiplayer Event - The Trials of Osiris is a brand new, weekly 3v3 elimination event where power levels matter.
- New Loot and Customizations - Earn new weapons, armor, and gear, including Legendary, Exotic, Faction and Fallen-themed items.
- Level Increase - Raise your Light Level to 34, including the introduction of gear ascension to increase the maximum level of previously earned Legendary and Exotic weapons and armor.
- New Story Missions and Quests - Take on new adventures through new missions and quests featuring Petra Venj of the Queensguard and Variks, a Fallen loyal to the Queen.
- New Social Space - Visit a brand new space in The Reef, set within the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter,with new vendors offering unique rewards, new bounties and more.
- New Strike: The Shadow Thief - Journey to the Moon and hunt down a notoriously cutthroat Fallen mercenary named Taniks.
- New Competitive Multiplayer Maps:
- o Black Shield - a decommissioned Firebase is believed to have been a key defensive position used by the Cabal when they established their warbase on Mars
- o Thieves' Den - a Fallen hideout located in the calderas of Venus with precarious drops that offer alternate routes for those willing to risk the fall
- o Widow's Court - an asymmetrical map with both long sightlines and tight interiors, set in the European Dead Zone on Earth
- PlayStation® Exclusive Content* - PlayStation® gamers will also get access to a fourth competitive multiplayer map, Timekeeper, which is set within a mysterious clockwork-like structure on Mars built by the Vex. *Timed exclusive until at least Fall 2015
Find out more on the Destiny site.