Defend The Night Overview
Defend The Night is a Fantasy MMORPG currently in development for PC. With unique leveling and progression systems, it strives to break the mold of the current MMO genre and replace stale grinding and dull quests with exciting, event-driven gameplay. Players will build and defend their own city, join friends and allies in dangerous dungeon crawls, explore a vast landscape, and challenge the darkness in various game events. Choose from 11 player classes and many talent options to build a unique and specialized champion.
Defend The Night aims to blend classic MMORPG elements with many exciting new options for player progression, including both PvE and PvP experiences. Free from the annoyances of pay-to-win mechanics, power must be earned through valor and combat in this dangerous world. For players who thrive on competition, robust leaderboards will allow each champion to strive for greatness among the realm’s best.
- Challenging gameplay | Defend the Night is a dark fantasy MMORPG with a challenging, return to classic, gameplay that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Skill and knowledge will be key to surpassing your opposition | In the dangerous world of Certovia, power demands to be earned—not bought.
- 4 Races to choose from | DtN features such races as Human, Rel'Goth, Elf and Half Orc
- Over 10 classes | DtN will feature some traditional RPG classes such as Ranger, Cleric and Warrior as well as Wizard, ShadowKnight, Necromancer, Druid, Assassin, Battlemage, Paladin and Enchanter. The list doesn't have to be full - with Defend the Night, there is always a possibility for surprises!
- Character progression | character progression through leveling, ability, talent acquisition; Players will be able to head out into the darkness of the world, either solo or with a group of friends, and level through a variety of options, both PvE and PvP. Choose the leveling path that works for you, without being forced into a specific style of play or linear progression, in this sandbox-style MMO.