Dead Frontier Overview
Dead Frontier is a free-to-play browser MMORPG from Jagged Blade Software that sets players as survivors of a zombie outbreak, and now must fight to survive in a zombie-infested city. Player may help other survivors, raid malls, and fight zombies using over 100 weapons. Players can choose from a character set that includes soldier and scientist classes, or roleplay as a journalist, student or many others.
- Unique Survival Horror Gameplay | More than simply killing zombies, players must also seek out hard-to-find food, ammo,, and medical supplies.
- 100% Player-driven Economy | No NPC vendors! Players must buy, sell, and trade with other players.
- Create Hideouts | Players may choose to reside in the last remaining human outpost, or set up in and barricade any old abandoned building.
- Global Events | The last human outpost is attacked at various times during the day, and players must work together to protect the civilians within.
- Fairview City | A massive, deserted metropolis, with office complexes, restaurants, and supermarkets now open to the walking dead.
- Single Player Available | In order to give players a feeling of isolation, danger, and true horror.