Dauntless Roadmap Updated with Upcoming Features Including a New Hunt Pass
The Dauntless roadmap has been updated to provide players with a forward look at some upcoming features including the new High Skies Hunt Pass. High Skies features the "arrival of a mysterious figure" and will be completely different from the current Hunt Pass. "Sail all the way to level 50 to earn skins for each of your six weapon types, plus a complete set of cosmetic corsair armor," the description reads. Players will also find a ton of new cosmetics in the shop as well.
??? Roadmap Update ??? You know about #NintendoSwitch. You know about Winterhorn Skraev. But do you know what's coming next? Check the latest roadmap update at https://t.co/pPJlUk7O7J pic.twitter.com/vovFiQT21e— Dauntless (@PlayDauntless) June 13, 2019
Other forthcoming features include:
- aggressive fauna beginning with slugs that "if they aren't exterminated in due haste" will pollute the battlefield". The plan is to bring even more battle fauna to the game over time.
- markers over islands that provide direction on the best ones to explore
- head and back cosmetic slots
- Twitch Prime rewards
- Trials Modifiers will "use a system of modifiers to buff up baddies and keep you guessing"
- Terra Debuff that slowly siphons health from Behemoths to distribute to Slayers
- Skraev update to provide more differentiation
Check out the full roadmap on the Dauntless site.