Latest Patch Invites Players to Take to the Skies in Mobile Fortresses
A new content patch is in the process of being deployed that brings a number of content updates and bug fixes to the game. Most notably, however, players will also find the new "mobile fortresses" available. "Goblin engineers of Archos have been quietly working on a machine that would allow them to take to the skies." Players will need to unlock Rank 4 in Goblin Engineering in order to begin creating the new mobile fortress.
- Adventurers will first need to make a Dock to begin their construction.
- From there, the construction of the Mobile Fortress begins and the installation of the control panel allows for control of the fortress.
- Add defensive measures, such as spell towers, and customize your Mobile Fortress to suit your needs and preferences.
- Goblin Artillery is a new defensive structure that will be added in a coming patch.
- For now, a standard ceiling has been applied to all Mobile Fortresses until it is better optimized for customization.
Adjustments have also been made to the following:
- BlackIce Peaks & Scalding Abyss
- Creature Health
- Item Crafting
- Starting Areas
Read the full update notes on the Dark & Light site.