Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Overwatch | Torchlight Frontiers | Pagan

Facebook Twitter YouTube Twitch.tv YouTube.Gaming Discord
Quick Game Jump
Members:3,851,309 Users Online:0
Games:938
Snail Games | Official Site
MMOG | Setting:Fantasy | Status:Early Access  (est.rel 07/20/17)  | Pub:Snail Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Buy to Play | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Comments from users who hyped Dark and Light

Dark and Light Member Comments

Showing comments 1 to 10 (1425 total)

thelawoflogic writes: Can't log in and memory leak Fri Sep 01 2017 3:10AM
Akemie writes: Terrible, Unplayable Game. Sun Aug 27 2017 10:34AM
Papasmerv writes: Less hyped with the survival direction but am still watching. Wed Mar 01 2017 8:17PM
WellzyC writes: Not an mmo. Ark reskin. Wed Feb 01 2017 8:29AM
Panda.RotF writes: No more Asian MMO's, please. Tue Jan 31 2017 2:00AM
Zarak11 writes: Hope they made larger server populaton Thu Jan 26 2017 1:54PM
Caiden writes: After the latest gameplay trailers... yeah, I'm incredibly hyped. Thu Jan 26 2017 10:43AM
Maric writes: Meh Wed Jan 25 2017 9:07PM
Saddom321 writes: Hype 1/10 This is not MMORPG. Devs said so.. It can be played offline so it's more like singleplayer. Mon Jan 23 2017 11:31AM
migueldbest writes: I Raised the hype to 10. Although there is very little information available to the community, hence there is weak communication between the developers and the community. According to the little information available this game has a very bright future. Capturing mounts and also flying mounts really amuses me. The ability to create a character according to what you want yo do in this world, i.e. creating him robust so you can have more strength is really a great idea for me. The best thing fro me about this game according to the information that I found, is that the character is like living a normal life but in a fantasy world, which for me this is the key to make a game completely sandbox. Your character feels the weather; i.e. cold and rain, so you must have some precautions to avoid this. Also form the screenshots and short videos available; the world, which is created with unreal engine 4, is so beautiful and also there is night and day like some other mmos. However time will tell how this game will do since we only know little about this game, I only wish that this game not let my hype be wasted like other games. Fri Jan 20 2017 9:56AM
Hype-level