The Otherworlds Campaign Begins Today!
The biggest event in Dark Age of Camelot in ages, The Otherworlds Campaign, it set to launch today via Broadsword. Read on for the details, and where to get started in-game.
You may remember from our exclusive reveal, that The Otherworlds Campaign is massive series of events for all Realms taking place over the next several months. Be sure to watch that video for some background from John Thornhill.
Check out the Campaign Calendar below:
Phase one with Patch 1.118 begins today, and the following comes direct from the Herald, and has all the info you need to get started right away.
Chapter 1 of the Otherworlds Campaign is live with 1.118!
· Chapter 1 of the campaign continues from the Prologue’s quest and encounters that came out in the 1.117 patch. As such, in order to begin Chapter 1, players will need to complete the Prologue’s quests first if they have not already done so.
- Earn the new Otherworldly Rings for completing Chapter 1!
- To begin the Prolgoue visit the following NPCs once you’ve reached level 50
- Albion: Chamberlain Harlen in the Throne Room
- Midgard: Athr Hasetti Theyr in the Throne Room
- Hibernia: Seneschal Desmond in the Throne Room
For those that have already completed the Prologue and are ready to begin Chapter 1, visit the following NPCs to continue:
- Albion: Lieutenant Haley in Lyonesse
- Midgard: Arin Snowtouch in Vanern Swamp
- Hibernia: Nara Manastrong in Bog of Cullen
The Otherworlds campaign will encompass 11 total chapters, including the prologue, to be released every few weeks throughout the summer and fall!
- o Each chapter’s release will be accompanied by new item rewards or a crafting update:
- New item rewards will be obtainable via the chapter’s quest chain and trade-able; no need to farm boss mobs over and over!
- New item rewards will contain new Mythical stat cap bonuses!
- Chapter 2, coming in only a few weeks, will allow players to craft 6 new potions, including the Draught of Supremacy!
- Stay tuned for more detailed notes when Chapter 2 releases!
- Craftable Legendary Weapons will be receiving improvements in a later chapter as well!
- A new Herald feature, the Otherworlds Campaign Calendar will let you easily follow along as the campaign progresses (follow along HERE)!
- Walkthroughs for previously released chapters will be added to the calendar at each new chapters’ release, along with notes for the new one!
So, there you have it folks... DAOC's back with a vengeance. Will you be headed back to take part? Be sure to voice your opinion in he comments. Broadsword will be reading!