First Chapter of A Dragon's Curse Campaign Begins
The Dark Age of Camelot site has been updated with a new post laying out the first details of a new campaign called "A Dragon's Curse (Chapter 1)". The new content sends players into a variety of locations and includes new open-world dungeons in all three realms. In addition, dungeoneers will score Aurulite that can be spent at special vendors inside the dungeons.
- Venture into Dartmoor, Malmohus, and Sheeroe Hills once again and continue A Dragon’s Curse!
- New open-world dungeons have been added to the three realms, and these can be found in each realm’s dragon zones!
- Dartmoor - Explore around the soutwest corner of the zone for tomb's entrance!
- Malmohus - Explore around the northwest corner of the zone for the tunnel entrance!
- Sheeroe Hills - Explore around the northwest corner of the zone for the veil's rift entrance!
- Please note that if you are currently logged in you must re-patch to be able to see the new dungeon entrances.
- Aurulite returns! Within the new dungeons awaits quests and enemies who will award players with aurulite, which can be spent at the new aurulite merchants within the dungeons!
- The encounters involved in Chapter 1 are meant for a single player to be able to complete alone. However, to do so will be challenging so we encourage players to team up with your fellow realm mates for a speedier conquest!
In addition to the new content, several client changes were applied. You can read more about it on the Dark Age of Camelot site.