Entire Month of October Dedicated to Fifteen Big Years
The Dark Age of Camelot team and community have a lot to celebrate with the game's fifteen anniversary. It's so big, in fact, that the party needs an entire month -- October, to be exact -- in order to fit it all in.
In October, players can look forward to:
- a new King's RvR Tournament
- a 15-year anniversary housing trophy for active accounts
- as yet unannounced veteran rewards
- a Halloween event
- a brand new Herald site
- a Come Back to Camelot event that will be announced in a couple of weeks
- the v1.122 update that will focused on core RvR improvements, user experience and UI updates. The update will be divided in two, the second half coming after October.
Read the details on the Dark Age of Camelot site.