Dark Age of Camelot Overview
Dark Age of Camelot is the deluxe MMORPG from Mythic Entertainment, and is set ten years after the death of the fabled King Arthur of Camelot. Sensing that the once great city is gradually weakening, the enemies of Albion, such as the barbarous Norse from Midgard and the magical Celts from Hibernia, have set their sights on finally crushing the city and destroying King Arthur’s realm once and for all.
DAoC pioneered large-scale Realm vs Realm combat, while still having the usual expected MMORPG features such as PvE, questing, a large variety of races and classes, player and guild housing, a quality combat system, mounts, pets, and all based on excellent lore. Click over to the main website for a free 14-day trial!
- Three Realms | Huge … tracts of land to adventure within on three continents: Albion, Midgard, and Hibernia.
- Races & Classes | A whopping total of 21 Races and 45 Classes! Each realm has 7 playable character races available.
- Specific Server Types | DAoC has servers set up for each of its combat types, RvR, PvP, and PvE, with the addition of Pendragon, the test server.
- Master Levels | By completing certain trials, players may become a master Banelord, Battlemaster, Convoker, Perfecter, Sojourner, Spymaster, Stormlord, or Warlord.
- Mounts | A number of horse mounts are available, each able to be outfitted with specific barding and armor.