Pre-Alpha 5 Live! for May - Race / Class Trees, Skill Tree Updates & More
Crowfall Principal Game Designer Mark Halash and Design Director Thomas Blair were on hand recently for the Pre-Alpha 5 Live! The video dev diary spent time answering player questions as well as speaking about the current live version and what players can expect in the 5.6 build currently sitting on Test Live.
Here's what's inside:
Check out the video for:
- More updates to the skill tree including recipe unlocks.
- Upcoming Race and Class trees.
- Command skill tree.
- Added the token count to the inventory window.
- Fixed an issue with teleport desync for players that were watching.
- Crypt and Crafting Deck recipes are now available.
- Can now successfully bind ESDF instead of WASD.
- Increased the radius to pick up harvested items.
Source: Crowfall site