ACE Q&A for April Centers on QoL, Game System Tweaks & More
The latest Crowfall ACE Q&A has been released. This time, Design Lead Thomas Blair and Senior Designer Mark Halash answer backer questions about recent adjustments to quality of life systems. In addition, the pair teased Campaign islands and other upcoming features.
Watch the video above to get the answers to questions such as:
- Will we have a "default castle" option for Eternal Kingdoms for people who don't want to build?
- Can the Crows be sped up?
- Is the /who command for testing only?
- Can you make it easier to understand when someone has a barrier?
- When can we expect to see a combat log?
- Will we be able to move and scale everything in the UI?
- Any plans for a phone app for managing skills?
Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.