Crowfall is a fantasy MMORPG in development from ArtCraft. The game focuses on political alliances, as well as feudal conquest. Expected to follow ArtCraft's professed desire to create MMORPGs that promote risk taking, player skill, and competition. Crowfall players are expected to compete with one another, with the chance to take the throne in the offering.
- Playing to Win | Crowfall is set to emphasize politics, alliances, and player competition with ways to win - even the throne itself -- through player skill.
- A Multiverse of Unique Worlds | Potentially dozens of unique worlds with unique maps that characters can move between and fight over.
- Wide Array of Character Archetypes | Points-based character creation system with "Advantages" and "Disadvantages", as well as non-traditional character advancement more akin to EVE or Ultima than WoW.
- Strategic World Conquest | Using a hierarchical fealty system, and territory ownership by players, dominance will be determined by the community.
- Player-driven economy | An emphasis on player crafting as a primary profession, not just a secondary thing to do.