The hotfix touches on performance and stability, exploit fixes, balance, updates, and some general bugfixes. Here’s the full list:
- Fixed an issue that would cause rubberbanding on a player character especially after using a map room or teleporting.
- Fixed a crashing issue regarding crafting queues.
- Fixed an issue regarding stacking certain placeables.
- Fixed an exploit regarding player disconnections in dedicated servers.
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h maces first attack (from 2 to 1.33)
- Reduced damage multiplier of 1h axes first attack (from 1.5 to 1.33)
- Players should no longer die randomly in single player when interacting with certain meshes or reaching certain locations.