Company of Heroes Online Overview
Company of Heroes Online was a free-to-play MMORTS from Relic Entertainment and THQ that stood out from its non-MMO counterpart by offering army and commander customization, persistent progression, Hero units, and the ability to acquire new units to add to their armies, all while retaining the familiar Company of Heroes style and gameplay. The game was shut down in March of 2011.
- Factions | American and Wehrmacht.
- Command Trees | Infantry, Airborne, Armor (American); Defense, Blitzkrieg, Terror (Wehrmacht).
- Game Modes | Reward and Custom Game.
- Hero Units | Gain experience and level up during gameplay.
- Army Items | Passive buffs that represent special training the player may add to units.