Latest Update Includes Sweeping Changes to Node & Conquest Wars
If you've been wondering exactly what the Black Desert Online team had in mind when it announced big changes last week to the Node & Conquest War systems, you now have your answer. The patch notes from today's earlier update are now live and contain most of the information you need to know.
Node War Changes:
Nodes will be either "Normal" or "Conquest"
- Conquest Nodes have three tiers allowing for more taxes to be collected
- Node Wars will be available daily
- Each Guild can occupy a maximum of 6
- Normal & Conquest Nodes cannot be occupied at the same time by a Guild
- Number of participants is determined by how many Nodes are occupied by a guild
Conquest War changes are massive and worth taking the time to read on the official site as they are lengthy and will require some digestion of all the details.
In other news, the Terrmian Waterpark event and the Mysteries of Summer Challenge have both been extended by a week.
Head to the Black Desert Online site to check it out and leave us your thoughts in the comments.