Black Desert Online Beckons As Beerfest Kicks Off with the New Node Wars Rules
The latest Black Desert Online update has been deployed that brings Beerfest into the game. The event will run from now through October 10th. Players will take off on an Imperial Craft Delivery Invoice Quest, craft beer and deliver the brew to Beer Crates where directed. Players will bring home some silver for the effort.
Players can also log in to check out the new Node Wars system that has been retooled from the ground up.
Node War Changes:
Nodes will be either "Normal" or "Conquest"
- Conquest Nodes have three tiers allowing for more taxes to be collected
- Node Wars will be available daily
- Each Guild can occupy a maximum of 6
- Normal & Conquest Nodes cannot be occupied at the same time by a Guild
- Number of participants is determined by how many Nodes are occupied by a guild
Check out the full update notes on the Black Desert Online site.