Black Desert Online Overview
Black Desert Online is a sandbox PC MMORPG published by Kakao Games. BDO is an MMORPG that features castle sieging, trading, crafting, player housing, parkour, animal husbandry, investment banking, fishing, cooking, carpentry, and loads more.
Players will enjoy jaw-dropping graphics, intuitive skill-based combat, and and immersive story encased in an expansive world just waiting to be explored. Accompanied by a Black Spirit, a companion whose destiny is intertwined with their own, players will discover the secret of the Black Stones and the history of their corrupting effects.
- Wizard / Witch
- Musa / Maehwa
- More to come over time
- Robust Character Creation Tools | Make the character YOU want to play
- Seamless Movement Throughtout the Game World | No loading times other than when entering instances.
- Unique Weather and Climate | The weather and climate will have an affect on zones that players can adapt to.
- Parkour | Players will be able to run up walls, jump over balconies, and more with the parkour elements.
- Action-Based Combat | Take part in action-based combat with skills that can be activated through combos. Without a true healing class, timed dodging and blocking will be key.
- Mouse & Keyboard or Gamepad Support
- Day / Night Cycle | Gradual progression of lighting effects with some NPCs becoming unavailable as they go home for the night. Various monsters may only appear at night as well. Different content will be included based on the time of day.
- Instanced Player Housing | Anything from tents to palaces and everything in between. Players furnish and equip their own homes and can even hire NPCs as traders
- Mounted Combat | Mounts are gained through taming and players can breed new and unique types. Mounts will need to be cared for, housed and protected as they can die in combat