Black Desert Mobile has released information about the enormous patch hitting the app stores today. Features include a new mode, Path of Glory, new items, and the return of the popular Field of Valor game mode as well.
The new update plans to bring new convenience features such as a combining function for crafting, an auto-enhancement update, and a wide range of fixes that include changes to the matchmaking system so you don’t find yourself battling with Guild Mates in ranked arenas. The new Path of Glory mode is explained in the bullet list below, or more information regarding the entire update can be found on the official patch release notes:
- Path of Glory is a new mode where the objective is to defend the gates of a castle against waves of enemies. Call on your Family to successfully fend off the waves and secure the location!
- 2 to 6 Characters from the same Family and server can be summoned to Path of Glory.
- You can enter Path of Glory once a day by going to [Main Menu > Path of Glory].
- Each Rift (Difficulty) will also have an entry restriction based on the total combined CP of the characters participating in the mode.
- If there are any network connection issues or changes while Path of Glory is in progress, the mode will automatically end and your attempt will be registered as a forfeit. You will not be able to collect any rewards from that attempt.
- Entry into Path of Glory is only registered once you collect the rewards, so the number of available entries into Path of Glory will not decrease if you forfeit or otherwise end the mode without collecting the rewards.
Black Desert Mobile has been hard at work updating their highly popular mobile game, with the introduction of the awakening system and a new world boss added last month. BDO Mobile is available on both Android and iPhone app stores.