The Battle Mage & Blade Master Revealed
Atlantian Male Blade Master
Overview: The Blade Master is one of the two Atlantian Classes to come in the new update. He is part of General Varran’s Family, and was only a baby when Atlantis Fell. He was cared for and raised by the computer Eve, and put into a sleeping capsule until he was needed. Although he is a huge character, he is still naïve and does not know much of the world due to being disassociated with the world. He is a melee character who has an aggressive play style. The Blade Master is able to attack an entire row of enemies and one additional enemy behind. Unlike other Main Classes his play style is the most aggressive and he has Excellent Defense and Vitality and has highest Attack Power, Strength, Dexterity, Critical, and Intelligence of all main classes.
Benefits: He is larger than all current main classes and one of the two New Atlantian Classes. He is also the only Main Class to be able to duel wield a sword increasing his damage output. Players who like to be aggressive and have a barrage of attacks will find the appeal in playing as a Blade Master. Although he is a high damage dealer, his size and strength still makes his a strong tank that you can put in your frontline so he can take as much damage as he dishes out.
- Direct Current (Passive/Support-type) : A lightning is released in all directions from the sword at set probability to deal damage to the surroundings when performing physical attack.
- Static Shield (Active/Buff-type) : Creates your own personal space with the static field to increase the Action Power and remove the Attack Effect. Also, return the damage to the enemy who is attacking you.
- Thunder Soul (Upgrade/Active/Attack-type) : The magic that can perform a very powerful attack to the enemy by concentrating all possessing lightning into one (A very powerful single targeting magic)
Atlantian Female Battle Mage
Overview: The Battle Mage is one of the two Atlantian Classes to come in the new update. She is part of General Varran’s Family, and was only a baby when Atlantis Fell. She was cared for and raised by the computer Eve, and put into a sleeping capsule until she was needed. Although she looks like an adult, she is still naïve and does not know much as she has been disassociated with the world. She is a staff wielder who excels in magic damage. Not only is she a great support character like other staff wielders, she also can cast powerful magic spells to devastate her enemies. Her skills and attacks make her a great damage dealer to groups of enemies, as well as being able to give buffs to her party members making her useful in a variety of roles. Additionally, she attacks in a cross formation.
Benefit: Unlike other staff wielders who’s primary role is to support their group, this new mercenary focuses on dealing high amounts of damage. She has powerful spells that can attack entire groups of enemies, as well as providing powerful buffs to her allies. For players who like playing a more of a caster role, but not as a support role, will want to play as the Battle Mage. Also, as a powerful Atlantian, she also has high health and can be viable to have on your frontline.
- Electron Field(Active/Continuous Damage Type) : Gathers nearby electricity and generates a field of electricity that continuously shocks all enemies.
- A magic skill that causes continuous damage and debuff effect (lowers defense and max. vitality) to a set area.
- In a TBS, it generates a field of electricity on the corresponding area.
- Impulse(Active/Buff Type) : Generates an electric mantle and grants a powerful buff.
- This magic skill increases the Attack Power, Multi-Hit Rate, and Magic Skill Level when it's active.