Astellia Online appears to be hiring for German and French Community Managers. Here are the details.
The news came to us via Twitter, with the official Twitter handle sharing,
We’re hiring French and German CMs! Go here to apply:https://t.co/SVpwPQrsKO— Astellia Online (@AstelliaOnline) January 2, 2020
The actual job listings page sheds more light on the requirements and responsibilities. The position is remote, meaning you won’t have to relocate. Here are the responsibilities:
- Manage social media platforms to drive community involvement.
- Create content to be published on social media platforms and engage new and existing players with game information in German or French.
- Review and collect player insights, and resolve player inquiries to increase player satisfaction.
- Provide support for marketing strategies, communication plans, and brand development.
- Assist with tasks relating to player support, community engagement, and business operations.
And here are the requirements. Naturally, you’ll need to reside in either Franc or Germany and must be fluent in either:
- Potential Candidates for German Community Coordinator position must be bilingual in English and German (speaking and writing), and must be residing in Germany.
- Potential Candidates for French Community Coordinator position must be bilingual in English and French (speaking and writing), and must be residing in France.
- Each Community Coordinator should be a dedicated Astellia player.
- Candidates should be able to work a number of hours with the North America team per day.
Given the job listings, it looks like the team intends to expand presence in Germany and France and build up their communities there. However, we've reached out for a comment to see if this may be indicative or any potential larger plans. If you missed it, check out our review of the game here.