Astellia is fast approaching with early access hitting servers on September 20th, but Barunson E&A has announced a new way for players to experience the classical MMO.
For those on the fence about purchasing the game, Astellia can now be played with a subscription model. For $9.99 a month, players can dive into Astellia and decide for themselves if the experience is worth the full price. If so, you can then upgrade your account with the full game purchase.
The subscription doesn't offer players the chance to hop in early, but it does afford something the ability to try it for a month without spending the full price on the game.However, keep in mind that any payments made towards the subscription cannot be used towards the purchase the game.
Via a press release:
Full Disclosure: Astellia is represented by Team Critical Hit, a games PR company co-founded by former MMORPG Managing Editor, Bill Murphy.
- Account Details:
- The account is not limited in any way compared to a normal package, other than you are required to pay $9.99 per month to continue playing (Unless upgraded to a permanent game package account).
- Monthly subscription based accounts cannot access the game prior to the official launch on September 27th, 2019. Head Start Access is reserved for full game pre-orders.
- Game pass time for purchases prior to the official launch date, will not be consumed until the official launch on September 27th, 2019.
- Game pass time for purchases after official launch will begin as soon as the product purchase has been completed.
- Purchasing Details:
- Any user who has not already purchased a game package may purchase a monthly subscription.
- If you already own a package you cannot purchase the monthly subscription version.
- Any payments made through the monthly subscription cannot be used towards the purchase of a game package.
- You may purchase more than one month at a time if desired.
Final Astellia Launch Details:
- Launch Day - September 27th, 2019
- Headstart as early as - September 20th
- Pre-orders End - September 19th
- Name Reservation (For Eligible Accounts) - September 9th
- Pre-Download - September 9th