Intrepid Studios Brings 7 New Staff On Board Including Several Former Daybreak Devs
Intrepid Studios now has more than 100 developers working on Ashes of Creation, including more than a few former Daybreak Game Company devs. Seven new team members were added and a new round to bring another 21 developers into the studio is already underway. Creative Director and Founder, Steven Sharif. “It’s pretty exciting to watch your dreams become a reality, and at the end of the day, creating an MMORPG that players can be proud of."
New team members include:
- Michael Roca – Senior Gameplay Programmer (Formerly of Disney, Daybreak, SOE, and EA)
- Grat Crabtree – Senior Software Engineer (Formerly of Daybreak and SOE)
- Devin Lafontaine – Senior Artist (Formerly Daybreak, SOE, Sigil Games)
- Tad Ehrlich – Senior Artist (Formerly, Daybreak, SOE, Midway Games)
- Garrett Fern – Senior Game Designer (Formerly Daybreak and SOE)
- Zin Chiang – Senior Producer (Formerly Travian Games and Publishing)
- Midori Bond – Executive Assistant (Formerly Senior GM and Customer Service at SOE)
Lastly, Alpha 1 is "still on target for its 4th Quarter 2018 launch" according to the PR sent to us earlier today. July will be the last chance for fans to purchase Alpha 1 access, so if you've been waiting, don't wait too long.
Check out the new hires for Ashes of Creation in this Google doc.