UPDATE: A previous version of this report left off the word "Apocalypse," leading many to believe this was about the MMO and not the BR. As a result this reporting caused confusion. We've updated this report with the missing information and apologize for this error.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse offers up a developer update with a new map, UI updates, and more.
A new map called Forest of Erinthia released with feature a vast landscape and borders non-Pyrian settlements, and 11 points of interest.
Additionally, the Armor of the Autumn Knight helmet is now available but only if you have unlocked it first. More details for gameplay include that jump no longer consumes any stamina, and also does not affect the cooldown for stamina regen.
UI improvements include the following:
- Updated the icons in the action bar.
- Fixed an issue where crosshairs were sometimes not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where waypoints were sometimes not displaying for the player that placed them.
- Fixed an issue where party status bars were not displayed while spectating a duos or squads match.
- Fixed an issue where placement would display incorrectly in the endgame stats before placement was determined in a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Input settings and Default Mappings settings were not displayed properly with 4:3 resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where X or Y Sensitivity could be set to 0.
Learn more here.
Full Disclosure: Team Critical Hit, the company managing PR for Ashes of Creation, is co-founded and run by former MMORPG.com Managing Editor, Bill Murphy.